Dear Grade 11




Dear Grade 11,
I will tell you a secret. In each of those sessions I spent with you I did not exactly plan on what I would share to you. All the words that came out of my mouth came out as water does from a spring. Like one discovers happily in the search of that elusive liquid after hours of trekking through a forest or desert, if you will. Every time I enter the room the energy from your bodies and minds are ever-changing. Ever fluid. Ever flowing. And if there is anything I have ever learned from the will of the Universe, it is to allow myself to be drawn to the strength of the current. Each of you is a force to be reckoned with. Each of you are beautiful in your own way. Each of you brilliant in your own spirit. And as I listened and embraced your energy, the words flowed.
 My deepest intention was to let you see what you already have inside of you-- the ability to be awakened to your truest nature that can only illuminate all your darkest corners. I do not know how deep my intention is manifested in each of you. But I have felt your gratitude and  have sensed your longing for more. And this for me is enough. Because isn't it true that love, the greatest energy of all, is an act of gratitude and a yearning for more of anything that allows us to shed all those layers of fear to reveal the greatest truth of all?

As you gave me the beautiful bouquet of pink roses, dear ones, I remember Antoine de Saint-Exupéry words from my favorite book of all time, The Little Prince--
"But my rose, all on her own, is more important than all of you together, since she's the one I've watered. Since she's the one I put under glass, since she's the one I sheltered behind the screen. Since she's the one for whom I killed the caterpillars (except the two or three butterflies). Since she's the one I listened to when she complained, or when she boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing at all. Since she's my rose."
Know full well that you all are my roses. Know too that in the forest or desert of your individual journeys, what makes it worth it is  the truth that somewhere it hides a spring or a well. You only need to listen to the Universe of your heart, the tug from your insides and walk in love always. And when you do, no matter what you have planned or not planned, water will gush forth and overflow, like watefr from a spring.
Love and Light,
M' Bea

P. S. Lami-a's Pork Steak. Ug karon pa ko ka kaon ug fried rice with Chicharon. 😁



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the Love of Stories

Stretching After Laundry

The Most Important Question of All