Questions for Rainbows

What must it be like,
 if I stand on the patch of earth,
 Right where the end of the rainbow falls?

Would my skin be in rainbow colors too?
Yes, beautiful, indelible tattoos

Would I hear the wind, rain and trees sing?
An orchestra of beauty

What must a rainbow smell like?
A waft of beautiful memories,
Friends turning into family

If I stick my tongue out, what must a rainbow taste like?
Sweet, delicious
A burst of  everything deep
Profound conversations
Like dark chocolate but better

My fingers run through the colors,
what must it feel like?
Soft, gentle
Tender, electric
Kindness of strangers
From faraway lands

What must it be like,
if I stand on the patch of earth
Right where the end of the rainbow falls?

Majestic light
Colors on skin
Singing trees
Beautiful memories
Friends, family
Kindness
Love, that is both
Tender and Electric

What must it be like?

All of these.  





Photo taken at Brgy. Milagro, Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the Love of Stories

The Most Important Question of All

Stretching After Laundry