Be Strong. Stay Strong.

Two admonitions:

"Be strong."

"Stay strong."

Be 
\'bē\

Definition
:to have, maintain, or occupy a place, situation, or position.

The first admonition indicates a conscious and willful decision to be strong, to face whatever comes every day.

Used in a sentence:

I choose to be in a place and situation where I am surrounded by positive energy, love, understanding and support from friends and family.  In this place I am able to draw strength from within myself, to willfully decide to BE strong every single day.


Stay 
\'stā\

Definition
:to continue in a place or condition
:to stand firm
:to take up residence

The second admonition--to remain where strength is, to sustain it and continue to fight the good fight.

Used in a sentence:

In the most unlikely of places and from the most unlikely people, I am reminded to STAY strong, for my feet to be firmly planted on the ground, to make strength of heart, mind and body the house I live in,  to do whatever it takes to confront adversity in the face and be brave for as long as I need to be.

Strength 
Definition
: the quality or state of being physically strong
: the ability to resist being moved or broken by a force

Used in a sentence:

I will be STRONG and I will stay STRONG for you, Mom.

Maybe it is not only I who need these two admonitions. Maybe you, whoever you are reading this, in  do too?

I say to myself and to you, whatever you are going through,

"Be strong. Stay strong." 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the Love of Stories

Stretching After Laundry

The Most Important Question of All