Attempts at Haiku

Haiku Number 1:

In these words, you're here
With me, in these lines we be-
Come infinite, free

Haiku Number 2: (Failed attempt, clearly)

I'll tell the world our
story, how I held on to you
Like a lifeboat and how
You were the sea


Haiku Number 3:

Searching for my truth
Is digging the earth with both
my hands that find you

Haiku Number 4:

Between spaces of
The words " I love you" is
Where you'll find me.

Haiku Number 5:

And then three plain words
Simply strung together just
mends you--" I have you."

Haiku Number 6:

And when you cup my
Face in your hands, all else-- fear
Doubt, pain disappear

Haiku Number 7:

I'll pick up each and
Every broken piece of you
Love you whole again...

Haiku Number 8:

Let me pry open
Your clenched fist where your soul is
Let me set you free

Haiku Number 9:

All we have is three
Thousand six hundred seconds
Of you breathing me...



Photo Credit: Google Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For the Love of Stories

Stretching After Laundry

The Most Important Question of All